Leverage our data, research and experience to find the right alternative investment firm with confidence.

Leverage Our 20+ Year Track Record

Our Clients and Impact

BuildRI and its subsidiaries are firmly anchored in our 20+ year track record providing responsible investment and value creation insights that have earned the confidence of the world’s largest and most influential corporations and asset managers.

750,000+

Employees

$10+ Trillion

Total Assets

$500+ Billion

Revenue

ACCESS DETAILED RATINGS OUR AWARD WINNING PLATFORM

The BuildRI Platform streamlines value creation and responsible investment assessments, making it faster, smarter and more efficient for leading limited partners, lenders and investment managers.

TRANSPARENT RATINGS ALIGNED WITH GLOBAL FRAMEWORKS AND STANDARDS

• BuildRI ratings indicate the maturity levels and integration of value creation and responsible investment practices
  • BuildRI ratings are available for managers based upon publicly-disclosed information
  • Confidential ratings and content are also available on the BuildRI platform
  • Access headline ratings and scorecards on our website and detailed ratings on the BuildRI platform

30,000+

Data Points

30+

Categories Rated

FOR ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT MANAGERS

Learn more about how you can partner with BuildRI to connect with limited partners, lenders and other stakeholders seeking managers with impactful value creation and responsible investment practices.

What Our Clients Have To Say

“BuildRI should be the global standard for private equity firms.”

– Chief Investment Officer
Multi-family Office

“BuildRI provided us great insight into our portfolio companies ESG capabilities a lot better and a lot faster than we would have been able to do on our own. We will soon be in great shape to show our LPs our progress in a coherent manner.”

– Investment Partner
Private Equity Firm

“The BuildRI Assessment brought up areas where we are more efficient than I thought, and we were able to use that information to make assignments and express our commitment to ESG. We want help managing our continued improvement, connecting us with resources, and sharing best practices.”

– CEO
Private-equity backed Manufacturing Company

“I thought the BuildRI Assessment was very thorough. We are just trying to figure out how to even do this and start it off. We needed help defining KPIs along with other reasonable objectives and goals in these areas. We needed someone to stimulate the conversation and get the juices flowing.”

– CEO
Private-equity backed company

“I believe the Assessment was very comprehensive and appeals to a wider audience, given my past experience with the GRI framework.”

– VP
Business Services Company

“We pulled together the EHR manager, the VP of HR, CFO, and COO to complete the Assessment, which took us 45 minutes and gave us an opportunity to talk about our ESG goals. We are using the BuildESG Assessment as a baseline to build on.”

– CEO
Private equity-backed Manufacturer